2020 Holeseekers Charity Golf Day
Holeseekers would like to invite you to once again participate in our Annual Charity Golf Day to be held on Friday 13 November 2020 at Joondalup Country Club – with 100% of the proceeds from the day supporting Wheels for Hope and WA families with disability.
Holeseekers are passionate about golf, good times and raising money to support children with special needs and their families, and since 2012 we’ve raised over $100,000.
In the popular Ambrose format, the Holeseekers Charity Golf Day brings together all standards of golfers to play a rewarding 18 holes irrespective of ability.
Playing in teams of four, register as a team or as an individual, everybody is welcome.
- 18 holes of golf with motorised cart
- Pre game lunch and soft drinks
- On course beverages
- Complimentary practice range balls prior to tee off
- Novelty Holes on Course with Prizes
- Post Game Pre-Dinner Drinks
- Post Game Presentation Dinner including house wine, beer and soft drink.
- Prizes, Raffles and Silent Auction
- Great networking opportunity
- An enjoyable day, supporting a great Charity – with lots of fun
Since 2012, the Holeseekers team (a group of four passionate golfing buddies) through their Charity Golf Days have raised over $100,000 to support families with children with special needs. Holeseekers partner with charities that give 100% of the proceeds from the Golf Day to making the lives of WA families with disability better.
The funds raised have been used to support families with children who have special needs. The lives of over 50 WA families have been impacted through the Holeseekers team and their supporters simply enjoying a game of golf.
We look forward to seeing you there.