Since 2012, the Holeseekers team (a group of passionate golfing buddies) through their Charity Golf Days have raised over $175,000 to support families with children with special needs. Holeseekers partner with charities that give 100% of the proceeds from the Golf Day to making the lives of WA families with disability better.
Holeseekers is again partnering with Wheels for Hope for its 2023 Charity Golf Day on Friday 10 November 2023 at the magnificent Joondalup Country Club. We invite your support as we raise funds to provide wheelchair transport to support WA families with disability
- 18 holes of golf with motorised cart
- Pre game lunch & soft drink
- On course beverages
- Complimentary practice range balls prior to tee off
- Novelty Holes on Course with Prizes
- Post Game Pre-Dinner Drinks
- Post Game Presentation Dinner including wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Prizes, Raffles and Silent Auction
- Great networking opportunities
- An enjoyable day, supporting a great charity – with lots of fun
** If you’re lucky enough to score yourself a hole in one, you’ll go into the draw to win a brand new car worth $50,000 from Hyundai!
To register your team, please download a copy of the 2023 Holeseekers Charity Golf Day Registration Form and join us for what will be an incredible day.
If instead, you’d prefer to sponsor the event, please download a copy of our Sponsorship Form and/or please contact Jodie Sparks on 0448 158 946 for your general enquiries and sponsorship opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Photos from previous Holeseekers Charity Golf Day Events.