And this year’s Celebration of the Motorcar is not to be missed…
We have many amazing cars coming this year, including:
- A spectacular Bugatti Chiron Supersport,
- 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham ex-Frank Sinatra,
- New Lamborghini Countach,
- Genuine Porsche 356 Speedster,
- Supercharged Corvette Z06,
- Ferrari F40 and much more in the 150 selected cars on display.
Refreshments on-site, live classical music, traders, and a wonderful new riverside venue in East Perth with lots of shade, nearby cafes, pubs, and restaurants…
Other features include:
- A 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Continental, restored from being a tow truck in the 1950s will wow everyone.
- The only Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato in Australia being shown to the public for the first time.
- A unique Mulliner boat-tail-bodied 1925 Bentley that just finished its restoration will debut at the show.
- Cars spanning all the way from 1907 – 2023!
The venue this year is Victoria Gardens, located on the easter border of the city, linking the stylish urban surrounds of Claisebrook Cove with stunning views of the Swan river and magnificent Perth Stadium. The perfect space to host this wonderful celebration.