CELEBRATING 10 YEARS
Wheels for Hope is changing the lives of Western Australian families through the gift of mobility by providing loan wheelchair accessible transport to assist WA families with disability to access medical and remedial care, education, family and community activities.
Since its inception, Wheels for Hope has grown its fleet to 46 vehicles, supporting 94 families across WA. We need your help to support new families and to grow and maintain our fleet of vehicles.
10 Year Celebration Figures
- 94 Total Families Helped
- 46 Vans In The Fleet
- 82 Total Vehicles Sponsored
- 200,000 KMs Travelled
- Car Craft have been supporters for the 10 years
How Your Donations Help...
- $15 a month will cover the cost of an annual hoist service
- $50 a month will cover the cost to replace the tyres on a vehicle
- $100 a month will cover the cost of servicing & insuring a vehicle for a year
- $500 a month will cover the total running costs to keep a van on the road for a year
- $2500 a month will put another van on the road.
ABOUT WHEELS FOR HOPE
Wheels for Hope has an incredible team who has worked extremely hard to make this all possible and would like to thank Jodie Sparks, Foundation Manager for her outstanding contribution to Wheels for Hope.
Wheels for Hope would also like to thank past and current board members Brian Bowley, Peter Sarandopoulos, Chriss Leatt-Hayter, Stephen Moir, Rob Webster, Miriam Bowen.
And Thank You to our sponsor’s Car Craft, MTAWA, Toyota WA, Perron Group, RAC Business Wise.
DONATE TO WHEELS FOR HOPE